if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Study, band, study, band, study and band.
; 4S1's first biology experiment. It is a dough, if ...
; 7th February '09
; I'd give anything..
; 28th January 09
; Annually
; You Can
; Wonderful nightmare
; First week
; 2009


Burnt. / Friday, February 20, 2009 @ 4:31 PM
Heyaaa!

My school's sport's day is just around the corner as well as my first monthly test. Yesterday, Pn Yap said that Rhysson, Li' Sheng, Janice and I might not get A1 for Bio in SPM. Very sad but I'm laughing at that.

Oh yeah, yesterday 7.30am, I learnt that Art class is much more important than both Band and Sport's Day.

19th of February's band practice was really fun. Majority of the juniors are very committed. Really happy to see their faces eventhough we torture them under the hot sun for hours. They didn't mind marching under the light drizzle too. I hope they wouldn't run away since many of them are actually aiming for percussion. No one wants to be in my wonderful section. =(
Anyway, I'm currently sunburnt and BBQed. I have at least 2 tons on my skin and I don't look like human. I am currently very very very happy with the colourguards. They're so hardworking, funny and always thinking out of the box. Eventhough they're not perfect, I felt entertained by just watching them practice.
Zuhair and Lino are getting the hang of band, which is good news. They might turn into band freaks real soon by my influence. x) And and!
I really hope to see changes in expressions of the audiences on Sunday during percussion solo.
I do not know what else to say now.

I've got nothing else to say here. Looking forward to tomorrow's RMCF gathering. I shall concentrate on Chemistry now.

Quote of the week : "Oh, pandai!" (from Pn Mahani)

End.

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins