if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; 30th July 2008
; Johor
; Sound... Silence... Part 2
; Sound.. Silence
; Randomly
; Tagged by Suefs and Kels
; 15th and 17th July 2008
; Another post, Another crap.
; Discriminations
; 3rd July 2008


Til 13th October, PMR. / Thursday, August 14, 2008 @ 10:50 PM
First of all, PMR trials have finally ended with my great big smile.
Going to join my fellow bandmates for rehearsal tomorrow. Oh. I'm so happy. =) Pulapol here I come! No no, let me rephrase that. RMMB HERE I COME !! I know you guys need me~

PMR Trials.
"So, how was the paper?"
After every paper sat, people kept asking me.
Overall, I THINK I did badly in my BM essay. Well, I'm always thinking negatively when it comes to essay. I THOUGHT that my English essay was a horrid but thanks to Pn. Masroni, she said it was OKAY. Still thinking negatively. By the way, I'm officially Pn. Masroni's prey. And Pn. Kharisiah's too. Yerrrrrrr! )=
History! Well, always thinking negatively TOO. But, Pn Maha was so.. bad today. She showed us our marks. )= History marks are so tempting especially when you're sitting right in front of the teacher's table just because your name is last on the class name list. Rawr. 65%. A miserable C. But aparrently higher then Piney's, which means, =)
KH. Hoho. I flunked. I did not study. I never studied during Form1 and Form2, blames the darling teachers of SMK Raja Mahadi. Pn. Maryana's so gonna chop me. Oh gosh. Dieee.
Science. =) I hate you, Paper 2. Paper 1 was OKAY. Paper 2 was...
"Har? This kind of question actually comes out for PMR?"
*turn the pages*
"Hmm. Should be okay."
*turns the page*
"Oh. Nice." *puts on a great big smile with a sarcastic laugh*
DIE LAH. Pn. Zaina is gonna complain her marker pens off. Ms. Tan is gonna call Auntie Serena. *prays*
Maths. I almost didn't have enough time to finish up Paper1. I got tricked by certain simple questions. Dumb me. Made like, 2 or 3 silly mistakes. THE ANSWER WAS RIGHT THERE WHEN I CIRCLED SOMETHING ELSE. SHYT MAN! Gotta admit that there was 1 question that really tricked me. Still blurred out 'cause of that question until Hoe Chea explained it to me. Goodness. And the stupid formulaes was given! Paper 2 was.. hehe. Not bad.
Geog. Damn confident. Circled all the way. When suddenly, "What?.. Oh shit. Didn't study Form2 and Form3."

I just got a bad bad feeling that I'm gonna flunk this trials real badly. Rawr, anyway, trials have ended. I don't wanna meet you again, Trials. I'm going meet you again in October. The true you. Til the 13th of October, PMR.

P/S: Imma come for you tomorrow at 6am, my darling trombone!
Double P/S: *coughs* Congrats to *coughs* Sher Hann *coughs* for getting into NS. No pork for 3 months. Haha.

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins