if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; 3rd July 2008
; 1234
; Untitled..?
; 14th June 08
; Back to books
; PICTURES !!
; 11th June 2008
; Big Day.
; Thanks a bunch.
; 99th post


Discriminations / Friday, July 11, 2008 @ 5:25 PM
I've been wondering, why do many people discriminate? No, not only discriminate, why are many people racist? What is the answer for doing such thing? I've always wanted to ask these questions. Well, since today I'm going to post about something to do with discrimination, I'll just take this opportunity to ask. Dear readers, do give me your comments, yeah?

Anyway, today in school started with boredom. There was no teacher for 4 periods before recess, which means, there was no teacher BEFORE recess. I mean, there was teacher, but they were just relief teachers. Anyway, I went out with Suefs during one of the period before recess. Since the relief teacher came into the class at the exact same time as I was about to go out, I asked her for permission and she did not give me her pas keluar. Anyway, don't care about that. Suefs told me that she was going to handle Merdeka and therefore, I actomatically is in charge of it too, but of couse, with Suefs. Ok. Anyway, we went to look for Pn. Santhi after that for her laptop. We wanted to show her the uniform designs. But, she was having such a great time in the canteen, eating, that she 'halau' us. D= Then, we went around to collect money for the T-shirt that Seafield was making. "Save a Tree, Play a Brass Instrument." Anyway, we ended up with no money because Rhysson didn't have change. So, we ended up going back to class because Suefs had Add Maths and she was scolded by Pn. Santhi. =D When I went back to class, I continue my sleep. Yeah, CONTINUE. I was sleeping before Suefs came to look for me.

*removed for safety. If you're desperate or eager, message me for full content.*

After that, we had band practice. I blasted High So and my highest note, High High Do, to throw my anger away. It helped. I felt so much better after that. But it would be better if her ears were right in front of my trombone bell. =)

P/S: Like Cath said, if you hate us band so much, next year use the tape for your songs. Speaking of that, we actually sacrificed our instruments under the rain for minutes performing for the school during Sports Day, getting it spoiled and we've not gotten any instruments yet! Grr!

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins