if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Tagged by Suefs and Kels
; 15th and 17th July 2008
; Another post, Another crap.
; Discriminations
; 3rd July 2008
; 1234
; Untitled..?
; 14th June 08
; Back to books
; PICTURES !!


Randomly / Friday, July 18, 2008 @ 5:51 PM
I'm bored and I've decided to share a few pictures.


The sky of an evening across Klang River's bridge. Pretty, eh? Looks like a phoenix diving to the ground in a very quick pace.



The sky of an evening seen from the road after the Klang River's bridge. I think the place is called "Sri Kenangan"? Yet another beautiful scene in the sky.


Levi's Lady Style.

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins