|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Sound... Silence... Part 2 / Sunday, July 20, 2008 @ 3:35 PM
Ok, I've uploaded videos from my brother's camera. Not all though 'cause my SMART brother did not charge his camera fully. Plus, he didn't want to record songs he don't know. Grr. Anyway, here are some videos and pictures. Don't ask. This uncle was jogging in front of SMK Seafield and he has his style so Suefs decided to take his picture. Sadly, uncle found out. He shoot us down and continue his walk in style acting like nothing happened. He shot us and left us by the roadside. How sad for us. Our last words were, "We.. Shall.. Be.. Ressurected.. to watch.. Seafield's concert.....!" And *poof*. We were alive =D And the moral value that I've learnt from this: Never mess with Uncles from USJ2. Their stage. Speech. The two Wai Hongs sure have big heads. When the performance was about to start. I sensed them being nervous! Samuel looked excited. Mr. Mah and the band in action! The 4 saxophonist showing off during Cool Blues for Saxophones. Too bad my brother did not recorded the whole thing. Stupiddddd! Anyway, I love this picture! xD All hail Saxophones! *especially Tenor Saxophones~* I believe their names are Terrance Tan, Phoebe Lo, Jovyn Goh and Choo QingYin, right? =D Good job, guys! You made me even more in love with saxophones. And not to mention even more desperate to learn the saxophone. RM should start buying us woodwinds. D= "Seniors will be learning woodwinds and new members will be stuck in the brass and percussion section." And speaking of buying us things, RM should start making a hall! Rawr. Balai ilmu is already so destroyed eventhough they just rebuilt it 2 years ago. Latin Gold. Mr. Mah in his red vest! Mr. Mah received a bouquet of flowers frm Datin Rosalind. Yay for Mr. Mah! Percussion solo! This is when Shaun make his way to the front to show off. And, he successfully showed off and even had Ong jealous of him. HAHA ONG JEALOUS. *whispers: Ong, you suck! =x Ok lah, fine. Not bad for a BEGINNER. Not bad, but I did not say that you're good.* End. Everyone was singing the SSB song. Their version of Go West! Videos! Goodbye My Love. Nice solo from SSB president, Tien Jia. Without You. SWEET SOLO FROM FELLOW TENOR SAXOPHONIST !! Wootz! Hen Duo Hua. I forgot the vocalist's name. =x Bunga-Bunga Cinta. =/ Sadly, the Percussion Solo and Singapore Rhapsody was too big to be uploaded. =/ Now, let me say some good stuffs about SSB. Compared to last 2 years, they grew rapidly. I feel happy for them. Who know, next year they might even win top 3 in Selangor State Competition. Would really hope for that. =D Apparently, they're not the only ones growing. I'm growing rapidly too! But it's a good thing that SSB is growing naturally. 'Cause I know that I have to thank the bench in front of Seafield's Taman Herba for helping me. End. P/S: Piano duet was nice too! And, you can get non-edited pictures (without my blog's name on it) from me. MSN or e-mail me or simply send me a message in Friendster. Double P/S: Sorry for the delay. Internet's been running a little slow lately and I'm not allowed on the computer on weekdays. lurves, AliciaYSJ
|