|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
15th and 17th July 2008 / Friday, July 18, 2008 @ 2:23 PM
15th July 2008. Today started in quite a rush. Woke up ar 6.50am and was in a rush to get ready for school. My mum accidentally made oats for me instead of Nestum. =/ School started as usual as always. During Science lesson, we were told that our tables in the class was gone when Ms.*Syok Sendiri* went back to class for her early recess. Everyone paniced. Gosh. Its funny seeing their expression after knowing tables and clairs were gone. Ong went to check our tables and were told that Chineses' tables are safe. When I went back to class, I found my table missing. I recognized my table and Ms.G actually stole my table (and chair I assume). Without hesitation, I grabbed it back with a chair in the middle of no where. Went for recess and wasn't worried no more about my table and chair. Amazingly, I realize that prefects are not that useful at all. My table and chair flew away again and it wasn't suppose to as prefects aren't suppose to allow students into the classrooms. I took a quick guess that the Malay guys took my table this time. I went straight to them with furiousity. Ha! I was right. They took my table AND chair! I grabbed them and pushed it back to my place. Gosh, get your own table and chair! Pn. Anita already said that you could get it from her class. Dumb. Ok, enough crapping about tables and chairs. Then, it was time for Art! A new teacher came in as a replacement teacher. My first ever impression after seeing her and her first ever action in class was; insanity hit her. She had her blunt cane pointed at us as her first action. She even scolded the class like she knows us for 15 years. So well, er. She claimed to go by the name of Cik Mahsuri. (or was it Maksuri? Or Masuri?) Whatever. She did said "Call me anything you want." *reminds me of Langkawi and the essay we did a few days ago.* Anyway, the new teacher? So not fit to teach in Raja Mahadi. Like Jeanne said, "un-Raja Mahadian". She don't even sound or look or act like a teacher. Grr. I bet I can talk louder than her. After school, I saw Mdm. Foong. Gosh, seeing her makes me feel how i miss being in her class. Makes me feel how much I miss 2006 and 2007. Oh Well, Life Goes On. It's a good thing that she still remembers me! ;D P/S: Got my Petanq certificate after a year! Double P/S: We all know well that Suefs bites and invade people's blog. But what you don't know is that.. She carried girls randomly too. Beware! xD 17th July 2008. Righteous! It is already the 17th of July 2008. I can't believe time flew so quickly. It's already been more than a month since state competition. =( I miss performing at Matsushita Stadium. Man... Anyway, let's not look back and look forward to next year's competition! 2009 will be a better year! Anyway, 2 days ago, Pn Zaina announced that our PMR trials' date and it was suppose to be on the 11th of September BUT yesterday Pn Maryana announced and claimed that it is on the 11th of August! OMFGWTFBBQANDTERIYAKISAUCEWITHCHOCOLATEANDVANILLATOPPINGS WITHANEXTRACHERRYONTOPOFIT. Phew. Long time no use this line. =) I've not started studying yet! *panics* HELPP! Gosh. And another frustration : Bus fare to Seafield concert. We've not enough people to go! I mean, RM300 for the bus and we're only got 20 peoples going and therefore, each have to pay RM15 for bus. I asked Jia Ji and Joanne to ask Cath if we could go with Kwang Hua band members or not. Today, they told me they've not asked Cath and telling me "You dare to go find her ar?" Bravely, Suefs and I went to talk to Cath about this. Done! Settle! What's so difficult? Cath doesn't bite, she's not Suefs nor an animal. Cath said that she'll ask Kwang Hua's president about it. Gosh. Ok, since Jeanne uses "For PMR, For Narnia", I shall use "FOR PMR, FOR RMMB !!" *'cause if I don't do well, I'm as good as dead in the band* Oh. 3K3 students of SMK Raja Mahadi... are nuts. When they get bored, they'll be possesed by boredom and insanity instantly. Doing weird things, going crazy, getting people annoyed, disturbing younger students, etc. >.> End. P/S: Lessie can really eat the whole canteen. o_o lurves, AliciaYSJ |