|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Untitled..? / Friday, June 20, 2008 @ 9:37 PM
OK FIRSTLY, Congrats Joo Leen on your new born baby. <33 JY is officially a AUNTIE now. CONGRATS AUNTIE JY !! Whee~ I'm so gonna get killed for this. Oh my. Your younger sister is also an official auntie already. Wow. *salutes* Auntie Joo Dee and Joo Yee !! Haha. Ok. Let's cut the happy and crappy part. Time to be serious. In Awas can talk ar? Can move ar? Can blah blah blah ar? Ok. ANYWAY !! Today we had rehearsal for Hari Koperasi which will be on Monday. In rehearsal today, everything was normal except for when Pau Yeng threw stones and it hit my darling trombone. "Grr" to you ar! And not forgetting, Mr.*name* asked me about Ms.*chokes*. I asked him if he still liked her, he answered "Of couse la" and asked me about her. I told him that there's nothing much I could say about her since Ms.*chokes* and I aren't in talking terms. Not that something happened between us or anything, it's just that.. She's being a pain in the butt and there's no reason for me to talk to her and since she has Ms.*pukes* by her side, she's too "cool" to talk to me, I guess? Who cares about fame? I mean, so what if they're famous? Like what Lester wrote in his blog on 19th June, fake smiles and lies. In order to create a sincere smile and honesty, I don't need fame. Ok, anyway, out of the topic. I just asked Mr.*name* if he has a feeling that Ms.*chokes* has changed or not and he actually realise it too! But, he said that he still likes her. Well, it's a good thing after all. I mean, it is not easy to love someone who doesn't acknowledge you that much especially when you guys are only on talking terms through SMS. Ok. Back to the real topic. As you can see, I've started my post with band stuffs. So, obviously, it's about band! Right !! BSO meeting today after band practice for Hari Koperasi. I miss meetings like today. I mean, everyone is there. Ok, last week, they actually selected Joanne as president and she didn't want it saying that her parents wouldn't allow it. Today, Cathleen said that Dickson would take the post instead since Joanne is not allowed by their parents for it. And then fire came up and etc.. Finally, Cathleen, Yick Poh and Kwee Yuen were discussing among themselves which I find quite disturbing as we were all BSO and it was a meeting. Why discuss among yourselves? So you guys can find words to tembak us? Ah, whatever lah. Then, suddenly their conclusion was that Dickson is still too young and Joanne will take the post. "I thought her parents don't let?" "She will talk to her parents." "But there won't be gurantee answer!" "She said she promise to talk to her parents!" "But there's no gurantee answer !! And what if her parents says 'no' and if that happens, today's meeting is all wasted!" "Can't you understand? She said she will talk to her parents about it!" Ok. PAUSE !! If now she can tell you that she can talk to her parents, why didn't she try talking to her parents when she first know she's suppose to take the post? And, how sure are you that when she talk to her parents about it, her parents would agree? NO GURANTEE ANSWER !! Understand my sentense. No GURANTEE answer !! Ok. This is when oil was poured on fire. Even more oil was added when she asked for suggestions of president candidates. Some chose Chia Hui, some chose Jia Ji and stupid Kelly said me, which I know is impossible. *aiya, kels, u should understand why its impossible for me lahh. when oil is poured into fire, fire becomes BIGGER* Anyway, many people complained about Chia Hui having a "superstar" attitude. No doubt that she has that attitude, even she admits. Some said that because of that, she CANNOT be a president. When I said that Joanne was too soft and that the band would be even more demoralised, "Cannot learn ar?" Then for Chia Hui's situation, CANNOT CHANGE AR ?! As for Jia Ji, I wouldn't choose her but I only voiced out her name as it used to be the band tradition that the first Quater master would take the president's place. That was the only reason I had for voicing out her name. And when Cathleen asked Kelly about why she chose me, *i bet she did it on purpose anyway. mayb to shoot me? haha. whateverlah* Kelly voiced out her opinion. *thx kels, for understanding me.* After that, Cathleen started to shoot all the bad sides of me, bringing back the situation when I accidentally shouted at Sally the other day. Yes, I ACCIDENTALLY 'cause it was so hot under the burning sun and tired after rehearsing. My mood was not so good then. Obviously lah. Imagine youself under the hot sun for more than 2 hours rehearsing non-stop! Tired, right? So, yeah, I knew I was wrong to have scolded her. But after that day, the both of us were back in talking term, so why do you even bother about that incident anymore? I know you don't like me. Why don't you just go straight forward saying "I hate her." Finish. Done. Simple. Didn't have to waste time on that. After that, the meeting was to be continued on Monday after our performance. So, just wait. Mmhmm. P/S: w00tz, I've got my 10 chapters of Ragnarok manga in English from Popular Bookstore as a reward for getting 1st in class. Thanks, mummy. Much appriciated !! Quoted from Suefs, "DOUBLE P/S": This post was not suppose to add oil into the fire, it is my point of view of the whole meeting. And, this is my property as it is my blog so, anything I want to write, goes in here. lurves, AliciaYSJ |