if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Untitled..?
; 14th June 08
; Back to books
; PICTURES !!
; 11th June 2008
; Big Day.
; Thanks a bunch.
; 99th post
; 29th May '08
; Lets do our best !!


1234 / Saturday, June 28, 2008 @ 3:17 PM
Hello peoples!
I.. am suppose to write a post YESTERDAY under Lee's request, but... after dinner at.. somewhere far away, I came back and was super tired and just went straight to bed. Sorry lahhh. Don't kill me for not writting a post yesterday, kay? =)

Anyway, yesterday was.. Report Card Day and, well, I don't have much to comment. All the teacher said about me were all good stuffs. What can I say? I'm a good girl. *acts innocent*

"Tak ada masalah langsung. Homework semua excellent!"


Nothing much happened these days and I don't even know what to post. Gosh.
OH !!
Today, we were suppose to have a band meeting with all the members but only 20+ turned up and 4 BSOs were missing in action. We ended up upstairs playing songs and learning music. Well, "teaching" music. What else? Hmm..
Oh.........

Beware peoples.
Beware.
Beware of two scary peoples.
Beware of Leticia and Suefyenn.
Leticia steals people's wacky picture and edit them into Pokemon pictures. (her so-called Humon species)
Suefyenn.. is an invader of blogs.


lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins