if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; PICTURES !!
; 11th June 2008
; Big Day.
; Thanks a bunch.
; 99th post
; 29th May '08
; Lets do our best !!
; Lyrics again..
; In a delimma
; Prisoner of Love


Back to books / Friday, June 13, 2008 @ 10:55 PM
Its been two days since 11th June 2008.

Yes, back to books.
Argh, I can't get my head into class!
My heart and mind is either at the field or at Balai Ilmu while I'm actually sitting in class with idiotic and annoying freaks (classmates). With teachers babbling all the way... Blah blah blahh!
Ahhhhhh !! I MISS BAND. Sad to say, I miss the burning sun.

Quoted and made by Leticia

I miss band,
Where we all held hands,
Marching outside till we turn tan,
Frying our skin off as if on a frying pan,
Throwing mud at each other while we ran,
Screaming out songs as loud as we can,
Out to the whole Klang Jaya land,
Wishing the school would buy some sand,
After stepping in and out of mud screaming, "Oh shit man!"
And shouting the word "BUGGER" in the end.


The last line is mine.

End.

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins