if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Year of the Rat
; this world is such a joke.
; Reccomendation.
; 20 January 2008
; super sick
; 16 January 2008
; Me and Boredom-san.
; 07 January 2008
; 2008 New Year Family Day
; Frustrated


Once a year meeting / Saturday, February 09, 2008 @ 6:35 PM
08 February 2008.
2nd day of Chinese New Year.

Once again there was completely nothing to do. I invitd my friends but only Sue Fyenn, Lester and Keith showned up. We chat and they ate. Then the topic of our headmaster came up. We talked and talked then we chat and chat. At 1pm, Lester wanted to go out to play basketball while Sue Fyenn, crazily, wanted to sit on the swing. So the 3 of us went opposite to play. Keith and my brother had their special "bonding session" again. After playing for awhile, we went back into the house. I watched TV and I don't wanna say what the others did. -_-" After that, Sue Fyenn's dad came to pick them up.

After being with Boredom-san for some time, my dad's friend came. Went downstairs but did completely nothing. After that, Auntie Pauline came and my dad's friend went back. Of cause, we talked for awhile with Auntie Pauline. Then my brother wanted to go over to neighbour to gamble. I told him "Later when Auntie Pauline go off, Uncle Chow come ar. Haha!"

Guess what? Yes, what I said was so completely true. The door bell rang while chatting with Auntie Pauline. I went to the door to look. I saw 4 figures in the dark thinking,"Don't tell me!! Mazaka!!!!?". I went to search for the keys. When I finally found the keys, I realise there was another key already at the door. At that time, my brother was already super excited and shouting, "HELLO !! GONG HEI FATT CHOIIIIIIIIIII !! " No doubt. It was definately Uncle Chow and family!

We all had a looooooooooong chat. Well, obviously 'cause we only get to meet once a year since they're staying at Singapore. We chat until it was almost 11 then they had to go. )= Wuwuwu.. Will miss them again.

After they went back, we went over to our neighbour. The teenagers were gamblings with their grandfather. My brother joined in. Ivan, Joel and Auntie asked me to play but I refused. Instead, I sat at the living room with the adults, drinking whisky! xP Don't worry, I wasn't drunk at all. *baka Des keep calling me pai kia for drinking -_-"*



Alicia, Mun Kee, Colin, Li Anne and Mun Wa on the first day of CNY.
Childhood friends (except Li Anne).


Colin, Alicia, Auntie Pauline and Yen Yen *don't know how to spell her name >_<* on the 2nd day. Ex-neighbours =D


And of course, THE FOUR OF US !!
From left to right:
Alicia, Wei Ling, Wei Yang, Colin.
=D
Will miss you guys until the next time we meet again !

End.
lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins