if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Sorry kels
; Of Malaysia's postmen and post boxes.
; JAPAN !!
; Sabishii-ness
; untitled
; A friend like you
; KLWMBC 2007
; pictures
; Done Done Done
; Happy happy.


KLWMBC~~ / Friday, December 14, 2007 @ 1:16 PM
I'm so dying to go! B-but! Damn it, I don't have transport!

Wee Lee offered me a FREE TICKET to today's preliminary round. But!! Damn it. I don't have transport. Argh. The show starts at 8.30pm and ends at 11pm. Like what Wee Lee said, even if I take the monorail to KL Central after the show, there's no more KTM available! T_T
Damn. Damn. Damn! I'm gonna miss the golden opportinuty.
*cries*
Ah well. I'm not the only one who is not able to go.
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins