|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Of Malaysia's postmen and post boxes. / Wednesday, December 05, 2007 @ 3:30 PM
Long time no blog! =D This morning, I went to the main office in PJ with my parents cause my dad has to do something. We parked infront of a post box. Ok, you know, on the post box, it's written "Selangor sahaja" and "Tempat-tempat lain"? When I looked at the post office earlier, I wondered, How do they saperate them? I mean, theres a lock there. If the postman were to open the lock, don't the letters falls out? So I wondered. Suddenly, a postman came. When he opened the lock, the letters didnt come flying everywhere. So, he started to chuck all the letter from the "Selangor sahaja" part into his bag. Suddenly. He starts taking all the letters from the "Tempat-tempat lain" and chucks them into the same bag! Then I thought to myself, "Har?! Then what is the point of saperating them in the first place?! You still gotta sort them out later, don't you?!" Is the postman dumb or is it suppose to be chucked into a bag after being saperated? Stupid!! =.=" |