if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; But the me I see is laterally inverted
; The dawning of everything
; Conquer
; Berjuta warna pelangi
; Numb
; 流星
; Invisibility
; Hundred
; You left a scar on my toe
; Izlude


Once upon a December / Tuesday, June 01, 2010 @ 6:52 PM







That's what you get when you let your heart go.
You don't have to go.
Hold on if you feel like letting go.
Hold on, it gets better than you know.
Hold on and you'll see the truth behind the door you left.







While you reclaim fame, I reclaim pain.
No pain, no gain?
I think I've gained too much so now I'm in pain.








Would you be my last?


Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins