if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Invisibility
; Hundred
; You left a scar on my toe
; Izlude
; Untouchable, burning brighter than the sun
; Pain is not a factor.
; But I couldn't find wings!
; Preciously heavy
; I am different. I am unique.
; Stand up, stand strong


流星 / Thursday, April 15, 2010 @ 12:51 AM
It's time I quote Kam Wai Hong!

"Shit happens!"




Kthxbai.

Currently listening to: 暁の車 (Akatsuki no Kuruma) - FictionJunction YUUKA

Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins