if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; 流星
; Invisibility
; Hundred
; You left a scar on my toe
; Izlude
; Untouchable, burning brighter than the sun
; Pain is not a factor.
; But I couldn't find wings!
; Preciously heavy
; I am different. I am unique.


Numb / Thursday, April 15, 2010 @ 11:05 PM
I have a confession.

I.














Joined choir.

Roflmao. XD



Before choir:
Darwin: I only scared...
Me: Scared what, scared what? Me, right? *hints* Say me, say me!
Darwin: YOU LA OF COURSE!


During choir:
Joshua: She didn't come to char kuey teow, okay.
Me: Wtf? C-char kuey teow? Very long didn't eat already leh.


I know, I know. I am lame and retarded and nuts.


band + choir = ♪



AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins