if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Berjuta warna pelangi
; Numb
; 流星
; Invisibility
; Hundred
; You left a scar on my toe
; Izlude
; Untouchable, burning brighter than the sun
; Pain is not a factor.
; But I couldn't find wings!


Conquer / Wednesday, April 21, 2010 @ 3:05 PM



It gets nearer and nearer.
It gets bigger and bigger.
It gets clearer and clearer.
In just a blink of an eye.
That you wouldn't even have time to shout, "It's here!"

So, before it arrives, let us all gear up and get ready!
Open your darn books and start studying!
Charge at SPM like uncivilized Spartans!
"For Narnia!" is what Jeanne would add in. Haha!

History tomorrow. Good luck peeps! While I procrastinate here. =x

And of course, Reyna would dance around humming some weird melody to "I don't have to sit for that stupid exam~" Urgh, I can imagine his expression =.="




AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins