if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; You left a scar on my toe
; Izlude
; Untouchable, burning brighter than the sun
; Pain is not a factor.
; But I couldn't find wings!
; Preciously heavy
; I am different. I am unique.
; Stand up, stand strong
; I just wanna live
; Every little bump in the road


Hundred / Thursday, April 08, 2010 @ 11:00 PM
Hello.
It's been a hundred days.
Say, do you still remember?
'Cause it keeps coming back to me.

It's been a hundred days.
The feelings remain.
It's been a hundred days.
The feeling grows.






Listening to: Di Ji Ge Yi Bai Tian - Lin Jun Jie











P/S: Back up, baby back up. Did you forget everything?
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins