if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; I am different. I am unique.
; Stand up, stand strong
; I just wanna live
; Every little bump in the road
; Let's jump!
; Masquerade
; 今思えば幸せすぎたかもね。
; Apparatus was set up as shown
; Can't get you off my mind
; Untouchable memories


Preciously heavy / Tuesday, March 16, 2010 @ 6:11 PM


Everything that revolved around me is fading away. Why is it so hard for you to give some commitment? I'm so sick and tired of all those excuses. Would you wake up? Nothing lasts forever and even if it would, some other things just wouldn't. Cherish those which would leave soon. It's such a simple task, don't you see? Everyone threw everything for me to handle. All these burdens staying on my shoulder is making me fall. If you don't want to care, I would want to not care too. So stop being selfish and stop thinking like a small kid! Even certain small kids understood commitment and burden. I'm sorry, I can't support you like I used to before. I just can't encourage you anymore. Friendship is too difficult. At least, for me. And maybe it just isn't meant for me. I may be selfish or self-centered. But aren't you too? I do something for everyone's sake while you're just doing it for yourself. You said you have a life thus neglecting something important. As if I don't have a life. We had principles to follow. I guess it is true that applying is much more difficult than just saying that you'd apply it. After 5 years of applying such principle, I understood it clearly. I thought I saw it clearly in you but I guess it was all a big talk and lies. Hmmph.
Now I clearly understood why they couldn't hang on anymore. There's no guarantee to the future. Who knows, I might let go too. But by running away, I don't benefit and I would just have wasted all my time, energy and effort put in.





Whatever happened to teamwork, team play and team spirit?
Whatever happened to band is band, friend is friend?
Whatever happened to one band, one sound?

Actions speak louder than words.


Quote of the week - Keith: it's been long since my veins poped out like that.
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins