|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Untouchable, burning brighter than the sun / Saturday, March 27, 2010 @ 12:54 AM
Erny says: And I stepped into a room so dark and filled with fear. Why can't life be like Mathematics or Additional Mathematics? It is simple to understand and as long as you get the concept and you're used to it, the questions are easily solved. Whereas life is like an impossible question. No matter how we try and try, we can never solve it. I wonder why God created love? I wonder why God created stress? I wonder about so many things. Curious yet afraid. Walking seems difficult for me. All I wanna do is stand or sit at one spot to think. All I wanna do is sleep and stay in my dreams. Whether I happen to have a sweet dream or a nightmare, I won't be afraid because life is scarier than anything else. Every morning I wake up with only 1 thing in mind. My life is recycling. Week after week, I do the same thing over and over again. Just that once in a while, it gets much more difficult to overcome. The scar is getting deeper. A hole is already made and yet the wound is growing. Soon, I might even be heartless. Somehow this pain is the only thing that keeps me alive. It reminds me that I'm still human. But then another feeling comes and take control of me. But no matter how controlled I am by that feeling, reality still crushed everything. I can't even believe my life has been crushed so badly. Sometimes, living life, I would once in a while think of happy times and everything felt so real and strong. I'm messed up. There's no regard for life. I'm sorry I was never good enough. I'm sorry I couldn't help you in so many things - sometimes I don't have the right to do so or even judge. I'm sorry I can't be perfect. I'm sorry I had been a failure. I've done so much for you. Everything I did, I gave my heart and soul. If you realised, I'm no longer the person I was 2 years ago. Because you changed me. Or rather, I changed, for you. I wanna scream at you. I wanna ask you to wake up. But I'm weak especially when it comes to facing you. I wanna curse you. I wanna slap you. But I could and would never do such thing, not to you. P/S: B for Biology for first monthly test. 95 for Add Maths. (: Listening to: Breathe - Taylor Swift. AliciaYSJ |