if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Let's jump!
; Masquerade
; 今思えば幸せすぎたかもね。
; Apparatus was set up as shown
; Can't get you off my mind
; Untouchable memories
; Alive during the day, dead during the night
; Adrenalin gone wrong
; I faked a smile so he won't see
; Senior-ita


Every little bump in the road / Thursday, February 25, 2010 @ 11:06 PM
In this world of misery, many things should be left unsaid.
In this world of insecurity, many things are left unsaid.

In my world, many things are unable to be said. But keeping everything in heart makes me burst everyday without fail. I tried so hard but I still keep falling. Kept falling in a different way. Some may say falling into happiness. Some may say falling into depression. Some may even say falling into trouble. I don't know. What have I gotten myself into? It was the sweetest dream and now it's just a beautiful nightmare. A nightmare that never seems to end. But its beauty is provoking me and I can't endure anymore. I just wanna scream my lungs out and try to reach out. Money buys you everything but not true happiness. What is true happiness? You'll know it when you find it. Or probably only when you lose it. You see, we people, can never appreciate the things we have entirely. It's not anyone's fault. No matter how much we appreciate it, there is always a limit of appreciation. But when we lose it, we'd break the limit in a blink of an eye and then we feel as though we're at a total losing end. It's all like a happiness-time graph. Happiness grows as time passes, at a low rate. But at one particular point which has already reached a peak so high, happiness falls at a rate so high, it could be undefined. Why is life so unfair? Why is life so miserable? Why is there sadness, anger, disappointment, depression or even feelings?

You thought that I was stronger, but I'm actually not.
You thought that I would let go, but I actually can't.
You thought that I would move on, but I actually can't.


Why can't I shine like you?

You've finally found the things and people you need yet you don't think you've figured it all out.
If so, then what about me?

I'm lost.
I'm empty.
I'm hanging.
I'm drifting.
I'm holding on.
I'm losing.
I'm tired.
But I still believe and I wouldn't give up.

Aitai.
Aishitai.
Mamoritai.
Shinjitai.
Negai.
Itami.
Shiawase.
Kanashimi.
Sabishii.


I'm tired. I really am. I want a break. I need to rest. I need to breathe.






Tee of the day (starring Rhysson):

Cheer up.
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins