|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
I just wanna live / Sunday, February 28, 2010 @ 1:05 AM
I wanna scream my lungs out. I wanna burst into tears. I wanna punch a punching bag. I wanna curse your name. Why? WHY?! Can't you tell me why? You could easily come to me and I'd be there for you. But where are you when I need you? You said you couldn't figure out your messed up life. Now that you have, what about me? I don't want to blame you. It's never your fault. I blame myself for being selfish even if I'm not. I blame myself for everything. Why is everything and everyone leaving? Why are you leaving? Why did you leave? Why did they leave? Why am I going to leave? Why is everything killing me from the inside? I said I'd be stronger. I said I'd believe. I said I'd never give up. But it seems like those barriers aren't gonna give up too. But it seems like these pain isn't gonna give up too. Life sucks. Reality is cruel. Reality is brutal. But you know what? Imma smile for positive outcomes. Imma cheer myself up. Imma do my best in whatever I do. Imma rock my own world. Imma believe. Imma do my best and never give up. Imma pray everyday. Imma study hard and smart. Imma score SPM with flying colours. Imma get 10A+. Imma get a scholarship. Imma go into university. Imma graduate. Imma be successful. Resolution of year 2010: #20. If you reach out, I'll be there. No matter what, I'll be there. Take my words. Judge me. You know me better than anyone else. P/S: IN YOUR FACE !! Double P/S: REYNA FAUSTINO BROHIER !! WHEN I GO TO PERTH, BRING ME TO THE DANG SEASIDE, OKAY?! AND BRING A DANG PUNCHING BAG !! PUT IT IN MIND BECAUSE I MEAN IT !! |