if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; 今思えば幸せすぎたかもね。
; Apparatus was set up as shown
; Can't get you off my mind
; Untouchable memories
; Alive during the day, dead during the night
; Adrenalin gone wrong
; I faked a smile so he won't see
; Senior-ita
; Two Zero One Zero
; Today, today, today, to-to-to-today


Masquerade / Friday, February 19, 2010 @ 11:58 PM
HEYA PEOPLE!

FIRST AND FOREMOST,




HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !! Year of the Tiger! RAWR!
May the year bring strength and courage to everyone.
Good luck and all the best!
FIGHT LIKE A TIGER!



15th February - Happy 15th Birthday, Daniel Low a.k.a Mr. Shy.
16th February - Happy 17th Birthday, Rhysson Chua! ROCK ON, BUDDY!

Haven't been blogging even though it's CNY holidays. I've been obedient! Doing my homeworks and finishing off my debts! ISH! And they said that you have to complete your debts before the new year. Hmmph! But I feel glad! I never though I was able to finish so much within the weekdays. I'm only left with EST essay, Add Maths (Integration) and Moral project! The happiest part is that I've complete all 10 pages of Pn. Sunita's chemistry homework! YAY ME! The saddest part is that I only drew 1 out of 4 ripple tanks for Pn. Noraidah's physics practical 'cause it's evil and I want to ask for permission to photostate.

Besides homework, nothing much happened this week. The first day of CNY was oh-so-awesome. My cousins drove me nuts and I got super exhausted by evening. But I really love family gatherings. Brings back old memories of when I was still a kid. I love you guys so much. =)
Had a small reunion dinner with Brenda and her family last night. ;D
Singapore colleges are having exams so didn't get to see Wei Yang and Wei Ling this year. Quite disappointed. NEXT YEAR! There's always next year!

OH! I'm looking for people to go listen to the ceramah for undang. Who wants to accompany me? =( Pretty please?



Well, nothing much left to be said. So imma end my post with this picture:


Seriously, Yong Han, what's with you?



P/S: Turning sadness into happiness by letting go of the past and striving for the future, or rather going way back into the past. Imma live life like you did. It's my turn to shine. But that doesn't mean I'm giving up the past. Won't bother bout what people say, what people do or what people thinks. This is my life, my story.

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins