|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Untouchable memories / Saturday, January 23, 2010 @ 11:40 PM
Me no likey Chinese New Year shopping. Skipped school today. Went to Sunway with mum for CNY shopping but big failure. Didn't buy anything. Well, that's not entirely true but failed to get things we needed. Though! I ended up buying these! Been hesitating to buy it. But today I decided to buy them. Lol. And I bought 2 chokers from Bonita. Whee. I was at Starbucks today. And behind me was a couple with their 2 kids and 2 maids. Their kids have personal maid. Like, 1 maid for the daughter and another for the son. They brought along clothes. Like, who the heck changes clothes in a shopping mall or even Starbucks?! Sheesh! I got real annoyed with them man. Nothing much to say anymore. AliciaYSJ |