if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Adrenalin gone wrong
; I faked a smile so he won't see
; Senior-ita
; Two Zero One Zero
; Today, today, today, to-to-to-today
; Deja vu
; All I Want for Christmas..
; It's 3am and I'm sitting here blankly still waitin...
; Shenzhen '09
; iAlicia


Alive during the day, dead during the night / Saturday, January 23, 2010 @ 12:14 AM
This week went faster than I expected. No doubt, time passes quickly.

This week's review.
Changed class teacher. To Cik Nor Azah! Me likey! Haha. She's the only teacher who teaches me, who calls me Alicia! Tehee. Not that I don't like Pn. Juniza, but Cik Azah is a nice and friendly teacher.
And I think Pn. Santhi can't live without me! I skipped school on Tuesday and did not have any reason to look for her on Wednesday. On Thursday, she asked Rhysson where have I been. She even said, "That woman cuti bersalin ar?" Like, why she wanna see me so badly? Am I THAT wanted? So, on Thursday, I went to look for her, thinking she might have something important to tell me. She just slapped me and asked me where I've been. This is what you get when your teacher doesn't admit she misses you.
On Thursday, we played Truth or dare out of boredom during EST. Teacher did not bother coming in so we didn't bother as well. Ian. Kissed. Kee Ren. Lol. Today, Kee Ren bit Ian's nose and kissed Chee Ping. Like, so disgusting! Sometimes, I just can't stand what stupid things they were dared to do and they can't dare others to do such thing.
Thursday night was an epic failure. Janice's fault. I had no part to play so I'M INNOCENT! Janice did not play her part! She went tomato red. xD But it's okay, there's always next week!
Today was a long day. Suffered in school. I had to change groups for civic project. But I'm fine with it. I sacrifice myself because I know MK and JY would be really angry if they'd been picked to change groups. And I can't believe how Jeevan threatened me with old times! "Join us please, for the sake of old school days." WTH! I'll murder you someday man!
Band today was surprisingly better than expected. All the BSO managed to turn up and many new members joined us. Very impressed with this small indian boy who wants to play toms. He looks like a primary school kid. Lol. I'm looking forward to seeing the Pandamaran A trumpeter play. Somehow, I don't have the urge to join Sport's Day ever since last year's incident. But SOMEHOW, dumb major, Rhysson is so hyped about band. "Band how?" "Band how?" "Band how?" Mampus aku.

Ahhh. I guess that's all.



"You seem happy today."
"Of course. I'm a hypocrite, remember?"



Die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die.
Sorreh. Just wanted to type that so badly.
Die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die!






P/S: Two is better than one.

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins