if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Two Zero One Zero
; Today, today, today, to-to-to-today
; Deja vu
; All I Want for Christmas..
; It's 3am and I'm sitting here blankly still waitin...
; Shenzhen '09
; iAlicia
; Home's bondless air
; Hallelujah, chance!
; Menuet for You.


Senior-ita / Friday, January 08, 2010 @ 10:52 PM
I'm having a little brain mulfunction for today. Don't mined me.


First week of school! Haha! Lazy man.. *drags*
Form 5. Senior already. SO OLD!

*quotes* Darwin: Now when you go to the canteen, you'll be like, 'So Form 4'!

So. Reviews!
Good news: MONDAY AND TUESDAY RAIN! NO PERHIMPUNAN! NO NEED TO SING SONG. NO NEED TO BACA IKRAR. NO NEED TO SIT UNDER THE SUN (though contain Vitamins). NO SPEECHES. NO DISCPLINE TALK.
Bad news: 5S1 is still a floating class because the new building isn't ready. Stupid. Stupid. SO DIFFICULT TO GET DOORS, WINDOWS, TABLES, CHAIRS AND WHITEBOARDS?!

Well, first day of school no studies. 5S1 changed class teacher to Pn. Juniza.
Biology: Cik Edzianie -> Pn. Juniza
Add Maths: Ms. Chen -> Pn. Rohana
Moral: Teacherless -> Pn. Janemary (temporary)
Civic: En. Nathan -> Pn. Bathmawathy
PJPK: Don't know who lahh.

Yay Pn. Rohana! x) OH. AND. IAN DARYL. LOL. SHOCKER!



Alicia says:
.sien man
.school is so draggy
.ian has like the biggest resolution ever in his life
.but he aint progression much
.kee ren as noisy as ever


rj sloth [life sux] ultimate depression>> says:
.which isss?


Alicia says:
.dude
.he bought
.new bag
.new stationary
.new books
.new bottle


rj sloth [life sux] ultimate depression>> says:
.woah


Alicia says:
.and he did his homework
.he has BOOKS!


rj sloth [life sux] ultimate depression>> says:
.now thats a shocker


Even Reyna is shocked!

But it's such a pain that every teacher kept reminding us about SPM. And Pn. Rajakumari has already started talking about the National Chemistry Quiz. I'm like so so so excited! She also changed our places in the Chemistry lab. Luckily I'm still sitting at my original place. Tehee! Arvin left S1 for S2. No idea why. It's gonna be good due to reduction of noise but it's going to be quite boring not being able to hear teachers screaming his name out loud.
The first time when Pn. Rajakumari came in was so funny:

Pn. Rajakumari: Okay class! *puts down her books*
Me: TEACHER! DID YOU MISS ME?!
Pn. Rajakumari: *smiles* Miss you a lot lah.
Me: I MISS YOU TOO, TEACHER!
Kee Ren: *sings 'I miss you like...' and turns away*
Pn. Rajakumari: *shocked* Craaaaaazy?

She's such a nice teacher. Hahaha!
Besides that I slept in class. A LOT.
'Teacher not teaching?' *sleeps*
'No teacher?' *sleeps*
'Prefects' meeting?' *sleeps*
(because my class consists of 3/4 prefects)
Oh. And. My school is so dumb. They think we're still children. WE STILL HAVE PMD! YES. PROGRAM MAJU DIRI! 9 years of PMD, still not maju enough? Stupid.

Pn. Noraidah still as active as usual. She had us correcting our peka. I was first to finish. Today they had to continue. But since I was already done, I ended up helping them. She was funny for the first time today though:


Pn. Noraidah: Yip, Yap, Chai, pass up your files now.
Me: Pass up already just now.
*after 5minutes*
Pn. Noraidah: Yip, Yap, Chai, pass up now. *slunts her right eye*
Me: Teacher! I passed up!
Pn. Noraidah: Oh yeah. Sengaja lah. Yip dan Yap, kan?

*speechless*

*hums Simple Plan's Addicted to You: I'm addict- I'm addicted to you!*

I shall end the discussion about school.

*hums Taylor Swift's Fifteen: 'Cause when you're, fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe themm*
I AM SEVENTEEN THIS YEAR! HAHAHAHAHA. FORM 5!

Today after school went to Sunway with my brother and Lay Yin jie. Had a good time catching up with her. Thanks, sweetie! ;D

Tomorrow is Saturday. Finally get to sleep late! And wake up late. x)

*hums Sugawara Sayuri's Eternal Love: Anata to no ai ga, kono mama zutto, tsuzukimasu you ni~*



OH
YEAH






SO PRETTY RIGHT?!
*faints*



P/S: Have you smiled today? (:

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins