|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
It's holiday / Thursday, November 06, 2008 @ 3:53 PM
Hello there! I guess it had been quite 'some' time I've not posted anything or in other words, the blog's been dead for a few days. By the way, feel free spam my chatbox lahhhhhhh. x) Let's start. Surprisingly, I went to school yesterday to collect my Form4 books from the school (only the compulsary subjects if you're wondering). All the books were placed in the 2nd Science Lab and my class's smart arses picked up all the new books to be given out in class. They rushed to grab new wrapped books while I took my time watching them snatching books. Kinda stupid, if you ask me. I was kinda the last person in class to grab my books but I didn't mind because the books weren't in very bad conditions after all, except for my English literature book. Oh well, can use my brother's. I don't know why, but I took all the books which were not wrapped. Yesterday was also my class and 3K2's class party. Sadly, we didn't have Pizza nor McDonalds that we paid RM5 for (I actually paid RM5 for my slip peperiksaan). We had school's nasi lemak and some cakes. Ching Ai: Wo yao wan le. (I'm gonna be done soon.) Me: Wo ye shi yao wan le. *sarcasticly* (I'm gonna be done soon too OR in other words, I'm gonna die soon.) Stupid nasi lemak. So spicy that you almost killed my taste buds. On the other hand, I've been busy with RO too. Server hopping with CP survivors, in the search of a nice server. It's more difficult to look for a good server than to survive in a server. Nevertheless, really enjoyed my few.. days with you CPians (eventhough only 3 survived)! See, Alicia so good. HEHE. Oh yeah, Hari Kokurrikulum's tomorrow and the band's performing as usual. Surprisingly, Yee Yeng is conducting and she get's to wear John's new uniform. Stupid John! Who ask you don't want conduct?! Now your uniform you not yet wear also gonna let Yee Yeng wear tomorrow. And speaking of new uniform, NOO I DON'T WANT NEW UNIFORMS. =X Ehh. But I want my Marching Season 2008 CD! =D Last but not least, SPM's next week. Good Luck! When SPM comes into mind, cat's meowing sound and duck's quacking sound straight cross my mind. Lame-nyer. P/S: NOO I DON'T WANT NEW UNIFORMS! lurves, AliciaYSJ |