|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Thurday outing / Friday, October 03, 2008 @ 4:14 PM
Before I start, PMR is just 700 days to go. Ops. Correction! 10 days to go. Yesterday, Joo Yee, Leonard, Janice and I went to Bukit Tinggi's Aeon to watch "Money No Enough 2". It was kind of hilarious but very touching. Joo Yee was not informed about Janice coming because it was suppose to be a surprise for her but only Janice showed up. Reyna, Darwin, Kelly, Mui Kee and Ong and his girlfriend wasn't able to go at the very end. After the show, we went to Vietnamese Kitchen for lunch. Ordered the set meal. Thought it would be a little cheaper than ordering individually but the bill turned up to be more than expected, thanks to tax and tax. Even so, it was a great lunch. *Beats eating at Secret Recipe the other time at Bukit Raja's JJ.* After that, we were walking all round the whole shopping mall in the search for Joo Yee's jacket that Leonard will buy for her. We found many nice ones. The cheapest was RM4x after discount. We went from shops to even more shops, from cheap to expensive, we searched. The most expensive one was RM199.90 in Esprit. Surprisingly my mum had the one we saw from Esprit and she paid so much cheaper for it when she bought it thanks to sale and Ivan's ex-girlfriend's staff price. Then, when we were at Padini, we met Lester, KC and Arnard *I knew he was Arnard! I recognized him*. Apparently, KC didn't believe it was me. Then I showed him Lester's I-don't-know-how-many-exes girlfriend, Janice. After that, we went back to searching for JY's jacket. She made my legs hurt and she got her's hurt too. At the very end, she ended up buying an expensive jacket that cost more than Leonard's budget. Well, typical Leonard who is always "SO" kind. He really bought her the We walked and walked and walked and when it was 5, we decided to go to McDonald to rest our legs. We were argueing on who to pay for food this time because JY and Janice was broke. As usual, Lenny was the only guy, he went to buy us foods and drinks. Janice and JY's job was to get the sauce and pepper. My job was to refill the coke. When I went to the counter to refill the coke, two small kids were refilling their's until the jar was empty. I waited at the counter for such a long time. Their workers were walking in and out and in and out, ignoring me. The lady at the counter beside me started to stare at me. She asked me to wait and I just kept quiet. She then start staring at me again. I don't know what's with her, but I stared back. I waited for more than 5 minutes and no one came. Lenny came and asked me what was taking so long. Then the counter girl started to stare again! Man was I mad! After that, I think she was freaked out and she refilled my drink with attitude, banging everything here and there. (: Who ask you to stare at me? I stare back lah! If you don't stare at me, you wouldn't know that I was staring at you. After distributing the drink again, the cup was empty again. Lessie and his gang came at a good timing. Stupid Lessie drank my coke. Tak guner. Asked them to refill our drink. The even brought 3 straws to drink for themselves. We were just talking and joking for a little while there. At the end when we had to go back already, Lessie barely drank half of the coke they refilled. Janice scolded them. Lessie felt guilty and sms-ed me to say sorry. So funny. Janice power! Luckily Kelly wasn't there or Lessie would get extra scoldings. But pity Lessie and KC. They couldn't see Kels. Ahaha. =x At night, went to the old Subang road for seafood and then to Shah Alam to get my brother from Uncle Chan's house. Auntie VC said that my dad was so predictable when she asked me where we had for dinner. They had Uncle Chan's professional-looking pork chop for dinner. Looked yummy. Came back at around 11pm. Was dead tired but couldn't sleep. Today. Woke up at 11pm. My head was so heavy when I woke up. Urgh. Was suppose to go 1U today but we ended up having lunch at Summit's Heistand, which never fails to make me smile after every meal. Just came back from lunch a little while ago before I started this post. I'm gonna end my post here. P/S: There's a funfair going on in Bukit Tinggi's Aeon, in case you don't know. My brother just told me that Jackson ajak-ed him, which is so... swt. Mui Kee also said that she wanna go with us after PMR. Hope she's not serious. =.=" lurves, AliciaYSJ |