|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Of books and holidays. / Monday, September 29, 2008 @ 8:07 PM
Raya week has started! That means holidays. But then again, it also means 'dive into all your text books and revision books'. That is how I define Raya this year. Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya to everyone especially my Malay friends. I'm still waiting for my duit raya from Billy and probably some kuih raya from Shahmi? Yeah, I know, I won't get them. There's barely 2 weeks to PMR. I've not started my studies yet. Hurray for me. Just so you know, this post is actually kind of pointless. I didn't know what to do and I suddenly decided to blog... about nothing. Oh. The thought of animes suddenly came into my mind. =D Well well well. Code Geass R2 has finally came to an end. My brother just showed me something a little while ago and I suggest to all Code Geass fans to watch this . Gundam 00 second season starts next Sunday, replacing CG R2. Ohh. So tempting! Vampire Knight Guilty's starting next Monday and what's more? Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae starts next Wednesday! What is this? Temptations before PMR? Man. This really sucks. Just hope John doesn't come spoiling all the shows. Grr. I shall be confident to be able to resist these temptations! Currently, I don't have anything to talk about now. Ahh. So pointless, eh? Maybe I'll just leave some messages here. (: To Leticia: My name is NOT cursed. The way your edit HTML is cursed. Maybe you hearting my toilet made everything cursed? To Suefs: Nice rhyme made for Leticia. And, really tak mau ka? x) To Kels: You are evil. Way evil. You know what I mean! To Ong: Tarak guna lah you! I'm gonna brag you until you introduce me to her! To Lessie: Don't blame me for not attending the last meeting of CF. D= And you owe me tosai! =x To Cheesey: Take your studies slowly. Don't let your head explode. =D To Krystal: Some Grade 5 pianist owes some people Oh did I mention? I misplaced my phone TWO times today. I left it in my room and forgot where was it. Had my mum to call my phone to find it. What's with me today? =.= Ok lah. My post is getting real lame. Gonna stop here before I go on with craps. AliciaYSJ |