if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Kiss Goodbye
; Thurday outing
; Of books and holidays.
; Time passes.
; Sundays.
; I crave for 350
; Sad news
; I'm bored and I can't seem to sleep eventhough it'...
; Uhh.
; そば に いる、ね


Embrace freedom after PMR / Monday, October 20, 2008 @ 7:54 PM
18th October 2007, Happy 21st Birthday, Michelle (neighbour)!

Yesterday, I was at Putrajaya to check out my brother's exam place. I missed the roads of Putrajaya.
Remember those days when we adored SMK Jinjang play Applepie March?
Remember when Suefs adored a guy and nicknamed him 'Prince of Potty'?
Remember how Wai Kuan suffered with our phones and wallets but still managing to snap loads of pictures for us?
Remember the way we acted when we saw other big bands?
Remember the night rehearsals we had?
Remember how we got scolded from seniors and Gope?
Remember the dance that was cheorographed by Audrey and was led by Yan Jin?
Remember we were supposed to do formations but was not told and we ended up with weird stuffs at the end?
Remember how much we adored 'Seiring dan Sejalan' and Mr. Mah gave us the song to play for that particular event?
Remember the last event we had with our dedicated seniors like Wee Lee and his gang?
Remember how we searched for the toilets and ended up splitting into two groups to go to two different toilets?
Well, I certainly remembered everything. Standing at the empty roads, I felt the wind blew. Remembered those days, it lit a smile on my face. The building that was under construction when we were there together is now done. (:

Gosh. Days after PMR are so boring. I freakin' miss band right now. I don't have to go to school and only going on selected days. I skipped school today because everyone said that they wouldn't be going. I'm suppose to be going to school tomorrow but I guess I'll be skipping again. Kels, JY and Jan are going for the school trip to KL museum and the others won't be going to school. Kels roughly told me something about going to JY's house on Wednesday but seemed like they're going to school first. Which means, they're trying to 'lari sekolah'? No way I'm doing that.

P/S: Can I give back those text books to the school? I didn't even use any of it except for Civic.

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins