|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Kiss Goodbye / Friday, October 17, 2008 @ 5:45 PM
Konnichiwa people! Firstly, Happy Belated Birthday, Erny nee-chan! =D Good luck in life and all the best! It is 17th of October and that means the last day of PMR. It's already noon and that means, END OF PMR. I dated and loved books. I even craved for PMR. Today, I kiss it goodbye along with my books. Selamat jalan, PMR. My whole week was stressful yet filled with joy. I enjoyed the whole week of PMR, to be honest. Oh well, it's over. Next superb once-in-a-lifetime event : SPM !! Ahaha. So fast, eh? Anyway, I'm gonna comment on the PMR papers and probably write some crappy stuff. 13th October 2008, Monday. Went to school and had an assembly at the Dataran Science before going to our classes. As usual, teachers talked and talked and talked. Meanwhile, Kels, Piggy, Mui Kee, Janice and I were sitting together, stressing on novels. Apparently the whole school was concentrating so much on teknik plot. Well, obviously lah. Rumours were spreading saying that Teknik Plot was gonna come out so the WHOLE school emphasised on it. So, first paper was BM 1. Gonna be super honest. It was not easy but not deadly. I guess I somehow survived. Then it was time for paper 2. Everyone went like, "EH YOUR BOOK GOT TEKNIK PLOT?! BORROW BORROWWW!" And then, time for paper 2. Went into the class and sat at my place, looking out of the front door, staring at the blue sky. Gosh, they sure talk a lot before the exam stats. When we were allowed to open the papers, I quickly turn the pages and read the question for the novel section. 3 latar tempat. "I went through so much reading, memorizing from one line to another, and latar tempat came out. PHEW !!" Paper 2 was not difficult but not as easy as peasy. Once again, Alicia survived. 14th October 2008, Tuesday. Tuesday was the day which lit up everyone's 7.30am sleepy faces. English paper 1 and 2. And Science paper 1 and 2. So, obviously, everyone was going mad with Science books while some English maniac went boncus with their Tha Phantom of The Opera and Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde book. To be honest (again), I never understood Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. So, as usual, English was easy, both paper 1 and 2. Science paper 1 was quite easy too. Then we had an hour to munch our lunch. The auntie from GK, the famous chicken rice shop nearby RM, cooked fried rice with added chicken for us eventhough her shop was close that day. So thoughtful of her, huh? After munching and swallowing our food, we still had time. I wanted to study at my favourite Balai Ilmu but everyone was making so much noise. I decided to read my book while walking round the memorable basketball court. Still noisy. The rest of them wanted to clear their mind by playing games like 'Chi ku pang' and 'Kong kong chi peng'. Kels and JY joined me after that while Reyna, Darwin and Leonard lepak-ed at one corner of the court. Reyna : Joo Yee! Come come. Leonard wanna ask you something. JY : What? Leonard smiled all the way while Reyna was laughing. We were all curious when suddenly, Reyna : Leonard wanna know what semen is. Everyone grew quiet and suddenly bursting out of laughter! And somehow, they TRIED explaining to him. Reyna : TO ACTIVATE YOUR .... LAH! And then somehow, Reyna explained Leonard's method of monocotyledon and dicotyledon to me. ZOMG. I don't know how sick can Leonard be. He mixed too much with Reyna. Then time for paper 2. While walking to the Dataran Science, we heard an explosion. Somehow, someone lighted firecrackers in the toilet. Mad people. Minutes before the second paper started, I smiled sarcasticly when I saw the thickness of the paper. I laughed sarcasticly when I saw the contents of the paper. =] 15th October 2008, Wednesday. What a day, I gotta say. Maths 1 and 2 was easy peasy. Thanks to Janice I found out I made a silly mistake in paper 1. *I hate you, Jan. )= * History paper was surprisingly.. not bad. Before History paper started, we had 2 hours for lunch. Went to the corner shop near GK since GK was packed. Instead of eating while studying, Miss Little Janice was enjoying the Hokkien show on the TV eventhough it was filled with violence. After that we went back to school and decided to study peacefully in the library but we ended up asking each other questions and debating with one another until it was time to go to our classes. Pn. Santhi sms-ed me to ask how was the History paper. I told her it was not bad and she replied, "First time you say not bad." She must be so proud of herself thinking that all her efforts have not been wasted. Lols. 16th October 2008, Thursday. I couldn't wake up in the morning to study but thanks to Suef's sms 10 minutes before my mum woke up, I rushed to get ready and flew downstairs to grab my books and chuck informations in my brain. It was so scary and I thought I wouldn't be able to answer the KH questions. During the usual assembly before going into class, Janice was flooding me with questions regarding engine and surprisingly, without reading 'em, I explained everything to her until she understood. I felt so glad to have Pn. Maryana as my KH teacher. Surprisingly the paper was quit okay just a little tricky questions. 17th October 2008, Friday. Geography. Somehow I could only absorb Form1s. Those like, Bentuk Muka Bumi, Cuaca dan Iklim and Tumbuh-tumbuhan. I knew nuts about those minerals and their locations eventhough I read it over and over again. Grr. Geography was not too bad. Easy questions were real simple and difficult questions were so sharp it can pierce through your brains. I was surprised to see the school so quiet eventhough it was the last day of PMR. Apparently the teachers said that they hired police to go round the school to prevent anything from happening. 30 minutes after the paper started, my class was already halved. At the end of the exam, only 4 people were left in my class. So, the whole school was halved by 9.30am. Which means, no free show. Lol. Oh well. It has come to an end. Goodbye PMR. I will miss you. =) P/S: My brother bought me a Code Geass keychain today and bought one for himself too. He made me take the Suzaku keychain while he took the Lelouch one. D= lurves, AliciaYSJ |