if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; It's holiday
; B for Blisters and Bruises
; Books of Cynthia Kadohata.
; Invasion alert.
; Elisa's HIKARI song lyrics.
; Here comes another pointless post.
; Randoms.
; Embrace freedom after PMR
; Kiss Goodbye
; Thurday outing


First month / Saturday, November 15, 2008 @ 1:08 PM
Heya! It's been days since I last blogged, eh? Basically it's only the first month of holidays. Ok, maybe almost half of my holidays have been used up. Hmm, it's ok 'cause it ain't the end. I still got a whole week to spend in Macau on the last week on November! Haha, right.

As you can see (or maybe not), I've been spending my holidays playing RO, listening to songs, watching Gundam and Naruto, reading Naruto manga, sitting, breathing and of course, using my senses. I'm just too bored right now so I decided to blog.
Here's a few random picture:



Red orcish headed Lester. So pwetty, eh?



Mini you. And I see a dead Lester on the left.


And of course, I miss those days. =)

Unfortunately, I've not only been wasting my holidays doing those. I cleaned my room too eventhough I'm still halfway through it. Oh oh, my new printer's here and I only have a word to describe it, HUGE!
Anyway, I think I need for time to spend my holidays. I still have tons to do! For example:
1) Catch up with Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae,
2) Catch up with Vampire Knight Guilty,
3) Finish up Nabari no Ou.
These are just example, for your info.


I don't have anything else to blog about. Hmmm. *thinks hard*

End.

lurves,
AliciaYSJ

Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins