if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; I'm bored and I can't seem to sleep eventhough it'...
; Uhh.
; そば に いる、ね
; Random Act
; PMR EE
; Patriotisme
; Miserable.
; Mentally threatening is not a good activity.Mental...
; Congratulation for all your hardwork.You've been e...
; World of Lies II


Sad news / Sunday, September 14, 2008 @ 3:28 PM
blog readability test

This is sad. My stupid blog's reading level is for elementary school student?!
...

Anyway, PMR trial is officially starting tomorrow. Well, not that it hasn't started but all the 7 important subjects are starting tomorrow. I really hope I don't flunk on it this time. Getting 2As only for the firsrt trial was bad enough. There's History and BM paper tomorrow. Guess what? I've only gone through 4 chapters of Form 1's History. That's all. So great, eh? I seriously have no idea why I can't get my head into studying! Oh boy. The only solution is to start studying now. Yeapp. I'm off to study! Wish me luck.

P/S: Happy Mooncake Festival, peoples! Don't burn youself while playing lanterns.

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins