if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; 99th post
; 29th May '08
; Lets do our best !!
; Lyrics again..
; In a delimma
; Prisoner of Love
; Sacrifice
; Lucky!
; Happy Mother's Day.
; 90th post.


Thanks a bunch. / Monday, June 02, 2008 @ 12:07 AM
Ok. So, After reading Sue Fyenn's blog, I just realise that I did not post anything about him and thank him enough. So, here goes.

Quoted from Suefs's blog,

On the happier side of the post, Lee is in UK. The Big Bang UK. The place where I want to go when I am older. Like uh, 23? =) Yeah, 7 years more. We're chatting on MSN, and he said that he misses band. And he wants to kiss us all. Wow, I didn't know band could have such an effect on a senior. I wish I was that passionate towards something that was long gone. He is more than 5 years elder than me, and he came back and watched us practice. If I were his age now, I don't know whether I would still march under the sun without sunblock or anything to prevent from getting sunburns with my juniors that I am not familiar with at all. He teaches us, (Well, not me. I'm not a trumpeter) marches with us under the sun, blows songs with us, have fun with us. All those stuff I would never imagine myself doing in years to come. I don't know what inspired him to do this with all of us. And I tell you, in a weird way, it inspired me. Seriously, it did. It takes one person to change another person's views on things. And he changed mine.

A few days ago, a man at his early 20s came to our band practise. Not knowing who he is, most of us ignored him and not trying to bother much. Eventhough not many of us talked to him (maybe only 1 or 2 of them), he still came to see us practice. Without knowing his name, he marched with us on the field under the hot burning sun. Eventhough there was so much commotion going on during band practises which caused us to be under the hot sun even more, he never complained. "Who on earth is he?" I kept wondering. "A senior? I've never seen him before. Is he Wee Lee's batch's senior?"
Until there was one day when Cathleen mentioned that he's graduated 6 years ago and he goes by the name of Lee. He wouldn't reveal his full name claiming to be the only "Lee" there. People went on calling him "Lee something something", "Lee supreme" (This is what Ong calls him), "the Lee guy", "the Lee fella". Even I did not speak of any word to him during those practises until one day someone added my MSN. Without knowing who he/she is, I added and asked for his/her identity. He claim to be "the tall and skinny fella from band". From then on, we chat a lot about the band.
Seeing a senior coming back to the band to help out is something I appreciate. Its feel like they still have confident and is still proud of us. For someone who I've just met a few days ago, he taught me a lot. He taught me well. I've got advises and help from someone who just got to know me and my problems handling the band. (No offense) Unlike other seniors where we usually have to approach them for advises and help, Lee was different. Not only he helped me, he gladly helped Joanne on the Upperbrass section where he once was from too. Talking to him for the past few days made me realise how "demoralised" the band is right now compare to his time in the band. He's given me encouragement. Thanks to him, I've learned a lot and had some good laughter too. Everyday after practises, I was usually exhausted and didn't have the mood to do anything else but chatting with him had me laughing with a big smile on my face.

So, thanks a bunch, Lee.

Oh. And thanks to Suefs.. and Lee, for the birthday wish on Suefs's blog. I can read your language! Hahas.

Oh yeah. Lee and I would like to wish Alicia Y** S** J** a very Happy Birthday. Hope that you will have a blessed birthday. And I am so sorry I couldn't go to band to celebrate with you. Loves!


P/S: Lee, you should be proud that this post is specially about you. hahas! Come visit us after your Masters, kay?!

End.

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins