|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Lets do our best !! / Wednesday, May 28, 2008 @ 10:31 PM
Its the 2nd day since our formation started. Ahh. Feels so good marching on the field under the hot sun eventhough we're like roti bakar already. Free sunbathing and tanning. Even cheaper than a piece of roti bakar. Anyways, I don't know why but I'm feeling so happy that this is actually happening to us. We were unable to join the competition last year and this year, we're back. And I feel that we're trying to create miracle since we only have less than a month to finish up everything. Drills with songs. What's best is that I feel happy seeing all the seniors coming back to help us. Even some "nerver-seen-before" seniors (I think u know who i mean). Anyway, today when we had our 10minutes break, I was sitting at one of the chairs in the middle of the field which was used as a marker. I looked up the blue sky. I realize that it was SO clear and blue. Felt so.. peaceful. Anyway, today's practice was chaotic but fun. And we had new song (kind of a piece of cake). AND THERE'S LOWERBRASS SOLO. =D I hope tomorrow's practice would be even better! Go Mahadi Band !! Lets show the other schools what we're made of (cells, tissues, organs and systems.. yes yes..)!! P/S: RHYSSON SEND ME THE VIDEO !! I WANNA POST IT !! And, oh what a good example of Drum Major you are.. Pity those small kids... NOT !! End. lurves, AliciaYSJ (Almon, as created by Leticia a.k.a Letmon.) |