if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; JJ
; silent.
; Boredom
; Birthdays
; Boredom
; Tagged.
; PMR
; WTF = Name??
; "Little Family"
; Lepak-ing


Title-less / Friday, October 12, 2007 @ 3:26 PM
Ohmigosh. Slept at 5am today cause of Lester!! Gosh. And now, I'm sick. Its kind of weird getting sick after such a long time. Sigh.


Ok. I actually forgotten to post some pictures at yesterday's Maths tuition cause of Lester. Yeah, I'm blaming you, Lester!!
Anyway, only 2 person showed up in yesterday's tuition instead of 5. Wonder what happened to Sok Yin, Shy Thyen(correct spelling, right?) and Geok San.



Carol and me talking. Not about Maths. x)


Carol and me in study mode.



All the pictures were taken by Miss Alice. Teacher too free nothing to do. Hehe.




Last picture on Maths tuition. x) I just have nothing better to do so I decided to post the pictures taken by Miss Alice (with my phone =X).
I just noticed that all the pictures of me when I'm in study mode, my face cannot be seen. No wonder teacher kept asking me if I could see or not. Haha. Didn't realise it.
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins