if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Tagged.
; PMR
; WTF = Name??
; "Little Family"
; Lepak-ing
; 26 September 2007
; Final exam
; BlogSpot, BlogSkin and friends
; Mataku rambang. x)
; National Day


Boredom / Thursday, October 04, 2007 @ 9:57 PM
Ok. I'm just too bored, so I'm gonna post some random pictures.

Before posting pictures, I wanna share something.
I don't know how to embed it so i'll just post the URL here.
and this
Ok now, random pictures.

I found this in Klang Centro on the girls' toilet door.

And this. Is it suppose to be decorated or does the tisue paper just love the car? It sticks.
I found this at Bukit Tinggi.

96 Konyaku jellies made by Alicia. Hehe. It doesn't looks alot but it's seriously A LOT!

This is what I did in tuition today. I know question number 15 is wrong. My friend confused me. But I got the right answer already. -.-" I Ain't Dumb. It's a silly mistake. No one is perfect.
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins