|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Lepak-ing / Friday, September 28, 2007 @ 9:15 PM
Yes, as written above, "Lepak-ing" is today's topic. What do you expect? 3 hours of lepak-ing. Ok. So, it goes like this. Today was suppose to be a holiday but since the school insisted, 1K1, 1K2, 1K3, 2K1, 2K2 and 2K3 HAVE to go to school. When i reached school at 2.10, I was like "ehhhh?! School start already?!?! How come so empty?!?!" At the gate I saw *counts* 4-5 cars. "WOAH SO EMPTY" There was not much people in school, well probably, erm, lets see, less than 50 students? And I don't think all the teachers went to school. Ok. So, the Form1 classes was locked due to the PMR next Monday. So, 1K1-1K3 had to study in the block behind of my class. Woah. Actually, now to think of it. Alot of things happen today. Ok. I'll take my sweet time. Went to school at 2.10. Straight to class to put my bag then off to canteen with Joo Yee and Mui Kee AND Dickson *i wun forget u de heheheeee. small kids are not meant to be forgotten*. We was talking and talking at the opposite table where Kelly and Lester was sitting. Then suddenly "Eh. Puan Chia " *thinks. OMG I GOT MATHS NOW!* *runs* In class, she gave us paper work as revision. Suddenly she had a phone call saying all teacher must be in the Bilik Guru for meeting. Then, she goes out. I followed her behind and then off with my friends to go lepak. Then we lepak-ed near our classes until some time. Talk and talk and talk and talk and gossip and gossip and purporsly keep saying out Rhysson's name when some particular people walk pass us (lol). Then suddenly we ended up at Balai Ilmu. My classmates was playing basketball at the court. Some of them playing football in the Balai Ilmu. Somehow, I manage to get my hands on Rhysson's phone. He kept it like it was full of personal stuffs in it. When I took the phone, I wanted to check his File Management first, then Reyna asked me to check message first. So, yeah, like he said, I checked his messages first. Open Messages, "WHAT THE?! INBOX EMPTY!". Open File Management and open Pictures. The first picture I saw was a picture of himself. So I said, "yer. take pic of urself de". Lolx. Not that I don't but I didn't think he was those type of guy who would take pics of himself. Then I click down, down, down and down all the way. The only picture I see is. His. Darn. Dog. Then I was thinking, "NOTHING SO PERSONAL ALSO KEEP AWAY FROM ME UNTIL LIKE THAT!! WAHLAU EH". Then, then. I go and have a look at his songs. Not much but still kept me alive. On some japanese songs and started singing. Then Rhysson himself started singing. Joo Yee and Dickson was like "...". Then suddenly I saw Simple Plan's Perfect and on and started singing like mad. Reyna started singing too. *bad voice he have* Then IF I'm not mistaken Mason too. Haha. Went mad singing and singing all the way. Then, I didn't really know what happened since I went crazy singing (lol). Oh yeah, then I learnt how to dance Mr. Q - Jolin Tsai today from Joo Yee and Dickson! I still suck. Grr. I WILL practice. Oh, then suddenly, "EH school finishing". =( |