if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Birthdays
; Boredom
; Tagged.
; PMR
; WTF = Name??
; "Little Family"
; Lepak-ing
; 26 September 2007
; Final exam
; BlogSpot, BlogSkin and friends


Boredom / Saturday, October 06, 2007 @ 12:25 AM
PMR has come to an end.
It's time for me to suffer my final exam next week. Sigh.

Final exams? I don't know if I'll do good or not. I've not started studying yet even though I tried to make myself study. I'm a type of person who always get sick and heavy headaches when exams are near. I don't notice it but it's what my mum told me. Haha.

Well, I guess I'll do my best and study. I'll have to, don't I? I mean, come on la. I'm having Karagan and Essay (if i'm not mistaken) on the 1st day of exam. Wahlau. I've forgotten the story about Pahlawan Pasir Salak and Phantom of the Opera. And whats coming out? For BM, my teacher told us to read Nilai & Pengajaran, Persoalan and Latar. Its lucky that plot and Watak & Perwatakan is not coming out. But, Latar? How to elaborate? Our teacher barely even thought us how to write! No, correction, she never taught us !! As for Phantom of the Opera, she DID gave us a presentation on those things. So, I guess it SHOULD be ok.

Ok. seriously. I don't know what to do. Boredom really kills. Sigh.
And this. This is what I do when I'm bored................ Take pictures and post 'em.


Hehe. I took this picture during National Competition at Bukit Jalil. Joo Yee and me have the same bag but different colour. The pink bag belongs to her. Haha. Mummy and daughter got same bag. Har har.


This is my darling Nike shoe with. A zapple I bought at National Competition. Hehe.


My darling pencil box. It had been with me for years. Its so fat since I feed him so much of stationaries.

Oh crap la. I'm facing a HUGE problem right now. What is it?

THERE IS AN EFFING LIZARD APPROXIMATELY 150cm FROM ME AND IT'S RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!!
AHHH! F*CK! IT WENT DOWN AND GUESS WHAT?! IT MIGHT BE ON THE FLOOR!!
NO, I'M NOT AFRAID CAUSE ITS GONE. I'M SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR TONIGHT SINCE MY GRANDMA IS SLEEPING ON MY BED. EFFING LIZZARD!!
Why today?! T_T Why my room?! T_T WHYYYYYYYY sobs.

Ok, I'll just try and forget about it. Next picture~



This. Is the current novel I'm reading. I heart the front cover and the title.


I was bored.
Translation: Even if you should forget me, I'll always be waiting.
*from Ginban Kelaidascope - Energy - Inoue Marina*

Ok. End.

P/S: May Rhysson's dog Rest In Peace.
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins