if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Boredom
; Tagged.
; PMR
; WTF = Name??
; "Little Family"
; Lepak-ing
; 26 September 2007
; Final exam
; BlogSpot, BlogSkin and friends
; Mataku rambang. x)


Birthdays / Friday, October 05, 2007 @ 1:16 PM
I noticed. 5th of October, alot of people's birthday.

*arhem*
Happy 18th Birthday Kenny !!
Good luck and All the best !!
May God bless you.

Seee! I remember! Haha.
And and all the best in your studies. Who knows 1 day you'll be a pilot and then I can get free ticket. Right? x)
Ohoh! 1 more.
Happy 14th Birthday Lup Chung-.-"
Why do I even bother wishing this guy? Ah. Nevermind la.
Good luck and All the best, yea?
Hopefully that whoever you are chasing now will notice you. wahaha (lol) *or u still chasing the 1 u told us in tuition last time?!*
Sincerelieeeeee,
AliciaYSJ =D
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins