|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Happy happy. / Friday, October 26, 2007 @ 10:54 PM
Exams are over !! On your computer and start watching animes !! Reasons why I didn't blog yesterday. 1) Anime-ing 2) ReborthRO-ing 3) Cursing the lagness of internet 4) Anime-ing 5) RebirthRO-ing Ok, about exams. WHO CARES ?! It's OVER !! Anime. I've just finished watching Lucky Star. Freaking cute and funny anime. If you're looking for animes to watch to kill time, I recommand Lucky Star !! It's only 24 episodes! I simply love Konata and Kagami. But then, I think I prefer Konata. Why? Cause she is more like ME !! In one episode she said something like "people usually know me as the desperate freak". I think my friends do too. I'm like the desperate freak watching anime, going crazy about merchandise, DVDs, games and etc. And, Kagami's Fumoffu is so cute !! I want one too !! Grr. Lucky Star's openning ; Motteke! Sailor Fuku; is so great!! I wanna learn that dance! Sigh. But I'm sure if there's a performance my friends and I are gonna do, I'm so 100% sure they won't agree on cheerleading Motteke! Sailor Fuku. Sobs. Even Hare Hare Yukai is nice. T_T sob. sob. Oh. And seriously, internet these days are running real slow! I can barely even load my Blog page. Deepavali's not here yet !! Why so lag?! Anyway, I'm outta ideas on what to blog. I'll stop here. |