|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
BlogSpot, BlogSkin and friends / Saturday, September 22, 2007 @ 12:26 AM
Ok. I've done the blog skin. Done Done Done. Satisfied but not fully satisfy. Anyway, I know the words might be small and annoying. I think so too. And I knows see until eye pain. My eye hurts too. But anyway, this it is! I've put alot of effort into doing this. Firstly, Thank you BlogSpot for actually making my Blog.. well, my blog!! Thank You So much to the person who made this and also thank you to blogskin.com. not forgetting my friends who helped me editing everything in here. |