if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; First week
; 2009
; BAAAAAA
; This moment..
; Merry Christmas '08
; My christmas list
; Reminds you of someone?
; Creeps
; Languages
; Save her.


Wonderful nightmare / Friday, January 16, 2009 @ 5:03 PM
Helloo.

I must say, this week ended quite quickly. I had my class changed and it is such a stupid thing. Not knowing that biology students of last week's 4S4 could actually apply to change to other science classes. Pn Mages gave us wrong information causing me to have not applied. Therefore, I got accidentally mutual exchanged with Mui Kee and Pau Yeng who had applied for 4S4 saying that they wanted ICT but their main reason was actually.. Friends. Reyna, Janice and Leonard got into S4 too because of their applications. Janice and Leonard got to go back to their classes though. Reyna had to suffer in S4 for a few days before my nightmare came alive. He got transfered back to 4S1 which meant he gave Pn Rajakumari heartattack, Joo Yee happiness, Ian the end of his lonely days and as for me, I got nightmares.
Yes. Having Reyna Brohemie--- however you spell and pronounce his last (or was it middle?) name, it means total nightmare. Besides that particular nightmare, another nightmare arrived. New. Graduates. As. Teachers. Of. Important SPM subjects! 4S1 is now like, the experimental class. We're gonna enjoy our 4 months with new Biology, Physics, Add Maths and BM teachers. Their ages are from 21 and definitely not exceeding 27. I freaking miss 4S4. Why can't they open a new 4S5 for ICT students? Sigh!

On the other hand, we had signed up for co-curriculums. Obviously, I singed up for Band, Koperasi and basketball. Yesterday was basketball club's AGM. I was surprised to see so many people but probably most of them can't play basketball properly. Well, I've seen the girls in my school play basketball before. Kels, JY and Janice had follow me to the AGM because they had no other clubs to join. They went there for fun and I can't believe they were almost picked as AJKs. Many people wanted Kelly to be the secretary but she refused. I admit, I was kind of disappointed. I've been in the basketball club for 4 years and they just went in there for a day and for fun but they were fully supported to be AJKs. So much for my dedications. Besides that, today was Koperasi's AGM. When Yee Ai was writing down the names on the blackboard, I was shocked to see me being Assistant Secretary for Koperasi and Li' Sheng's name weren't anywhere to be found. Cher Ee came up to me and asked me if I knew about it or not. I asked her why wasn't Li' Sheng's name there and it seems that Li' Sheng is going to change school soon. Well, more work for me that means. On the brighter side, I don't have to stay back to do duty.
Tomorrow is band's big meeting of the year. RMMB is going to organise this year's Selangor state Marching Band Competition, which is a big thing for us, which also means... RMMB have to join the competition. Woohoo!

Oh well, gotta get ready for Add Maths tuition soon and gotta start with band meeting's stuffs!
P/S: I agree with Kee Ren when he said that we, Form4 science students will lose weight in a month or two due to the class changes.

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins