if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Save her.
; 12th
; Macao
; 20th November
; Random x Coincidence
; First month
; It's holiday
; B for Blisters and Bruises
; Books of Cynthia Kadohata.
; Invasion alert.


Languages / Monday, December 08, 2008 @ 2:34 PM
Yesterday was 7th December and it has finally ended. All year round, it was one of the date I've been waiting for. Japanese exam day!

So, I woke up at 5.30am to offed my alarm clock and thought, "Later 6am only wake up lahh" but accidentally slept until 6.30am. Rushed and left home at 7 thinking I'd be super late. When my mum was driving at normal speed, I wanted to ask her to accelerate since there wasn't many cars on the right lane. Luckily I didn't because I reached there an hour early and had to wait all alone. Well, I was actually waiting for an hour for Yee Fung to arrive but she did not reply my SMSes and when it was time to walk into the exam hall, she didn't show up. The place was surprisingly packed! I mean, who would've thought that there were almost a thousand Malaysians sitting for JLPT3? My hall itself was packed with almost 300 people. When I checked for my seat, I was thinking that I would've to walk all the way behind, searching over tables just for my seat when I saw "30279" was 5 rows away from the main door ( x-coordinate) and on the second row (y-coordinate). Somehow I recognized the girl sitting beside me on my left. She was under the same sensei as me. But I was surprised because when I first started, she already studied much further than me. Haha. So proud of myself.

In the exam hall, the guy who was in charged of giving us instructions spoke for 30minutes. He spoke in English and a little in BM, translating for the Malays. I felt so annoyed with his English. He could barely pronounce properly and his BM was just down the drain. This guy surely was a Chinese educated man and is definitely not a Japanese because he couldn't speak to the Japanese lady from the Japanese Foundation. I don't remember all the lame pronounciation because I just had to laugh to myself. One of the words he said that annoyed me the most was 'prohibited' because he pronounced it as 'por-hi-bi-ted'. What the heck is "porhibited"? He seems to like the word a lot though. And one of his fabulous BM sentence was, "Tolong KOREKKAN jawapan yang betul." I was thinking of how to korekkan the right answers. I think the Malays would be laughing like mad. Luckily we weren't sitting for an English or BM exam or he would be fired. Even so, I think he really need to learn how to pronounce properly and he needs some BM lessons. He's a working man and I'm sure that means that he's graduated from 11 years of studying in school, with BM as a priority subject. Yet he still wants us to korek our answers. Maybe he used to korek his answers back in school. I do not have any intentions to make fun of him but seriously, mind your languages. If you can't speak properly, why were you given this job? I suggest they get a new person for that job.

Ok, back to the exam. First paper which was vocabulary and writing, surprisingly easy. I used to freak out on this section of the exam. I was always bad in kanji. Second paper was listening. It wasn't bad but there was one question which I didn't concentrate on which made me went blur. I was concentrating on things like, "Okay, this is the left which is 'hidari' and this is the right which is 'migi'. Hidari migi hidari migi." And then suddenly the question went on and I didn't listen to what they wanted. Last paper was reading and grammar. I wouldn't say easy but I wouldn't say difficult too. Moderate lahh.

Well, it has ended. Now I will have to wait for my results on March and concentrate on my music's theory exam.

P/S: My knee hurts for helping my brother to do something under cover while my parents weren't home and I'm getting a McFlurry for it.

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins