if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; BAAAAAA
; This moment..
; Merry Christmas '08
; My christmas list
; Reminds you of someone?
; Creeps
; Languages
; Save her.
; 12th
; Macao


2009 / Saturday, January 03, 2009 @ 3:58 PM
Firstly, Happy 2009 !!

New year, new this, new that, new everything? Well, hopefully 2009 will be a better year than 2008.
School's starting soon. No more PC for me on weekdays. D= On the other hand, I kind of miss school and homework. And definitely tuition. The one I miss most is obviously band though. Besides that, I've been thinking about my new year resolution and I've finally got it after 3 days.

New Year Resolutions:

1. Study harder, smarter and study more! Next stop: SPM !! (Yeah, yeah, I know. So fast, right?)
2. Stop slacking.
3. Grow taller. >.>
4. Get priorities right! *cough* Baaaaaand *cough* I mean.. studies. =D

See, thought about it for 3 days straight and I've only got these. Oh well. I've got nothing else to update right now. Happy schooling, people!

P/S: Go band, go! x)

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins