if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; This moment..
; Merry Christmas '08
; My christmas list
; Reminds you of someone?
; Creeps
; Languages
; Save her.
; 12th
; Macao
; 20th November


BAAAAAA / Tuesday, December 30, 2008 @ 7:09 PM
Hello. This morning killed me. Badly. =)

The clock was moving so slowly when I stared at it. Tick-tock-tick-tock. It was 10.15am and I thought it would be a good time to fly to school, collect my results and run back out of school to avoid anyone. My dad dropped me off and I walked into the school canteen, standing tall and proud when my heart suddenly fell. What was everyone doing, standing there chit-chatting. They were suppose to have gotten their results and flew off to either cry or celebrate. Dang. I should've gone at 10.45am! I was chit-chatting with my friends for so long that it had seemed like hours or probably, days. As we waited, we were slowly tortured. Each minute brought us more fear. I wanted to stab Kelly so badly because she just woke up while we suffered in school. We waited and listened to Janice's stories bout cute guys and weird gay shows.
The time came close to 11 and finally we saw teachers walking to the canteen. No sign of my class teacher though. We waited until most of them got stomach ache. I think my stomach ached until it no longer ached. Or maybe it tried to tell me that I was ready? Whatever it was, I was so frustrated yet excited. After two long months, I went to the school toilet with Joo Yee because of the pain in her stomach. While walking back from the toilet, the gang was standing beside the Koperasi room and Kelly came! And the worse was... my teacher walked down the stairs. I could recognize her red tudung. She was smiling at me and that was really creepy.
In the canteen, she sat down so peacefully with a monsterous crowd surrounding her. I had to fight the crowd to get in front of my teacher. Fightning them for minutes in sweats because the fans weren't on, I finally got in front of teacher. I wanted to ask her to close what I'm about to see and I would run away somewhere alone to face that one paper. Luckily she gave me the whole stack of papers, folded. I quickly ran out but Keith saw me and ran after me. Darn him. No choice. Still have to open. While looking through, all I could think of was weird stuffs like, "Why aren't I seeing many B's? Why got so many A's?!" Everything was said as if I wanted B and not A. Well, I expected more B's. But, what the heck. I almost cried seeing my results when I finally got back to my senses. I have no idea why I almost burst into tears. Was it happiness or was it disappointment? All I knew was that God heard my prayer. I expectd to see 5A's but of course, I wanted 7A's. All this time, I've never gotten more than 5A's in any tests or exams. I was happy that I did better, much better. But I was disappointed in the fact that I was so close to getting straight A's but I couldn't reach it. Oh well.

Miss Alice teased me by asking me if I've forgotten who Parameswara was. Haha. On the darker side, Puan Santhi is going to slaughter me to death. She's so disappointed in me. Now I'm disappointed in myself. D,=

P/S: Grats to all the PMR candidates especially ex-Simpang Lima-ians (2005 batch). Glad to know you are all doing well too!
Double P/S: Bryan Ong is blond headed. Ew.
Triple P/S: .. b-but I still remember who Parameswara is! =(

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins