if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Macao
; 20th November
; Random x Coincidence
; First month
; It's holiday
; B for Blisters and Bruises
; Books of Cynthia Kadohata.
; Invasion alert.
; Elisa's HIKARI song lyrics.
; Here comes another pointless post.


12th / Tuesday, December 02, 2008 @ 11:20 PM
Hello there! As you can see, it's already December, the last month of the year. More than half of my holidays ended and 2009's coming soon. Which also means Form4. >=O It's kinda nice knowing that I'm gonna be in Form4 soon. Time flies. I still remember my days back in primary school after Standard 6, hating the fact that I was gonna leave my beloved primary school, friends and teachers. Well, life goes on. I'm gonna be a senior in school and I still feel so kiddy myself. Besides that, many of my friends have already started their tuition and is already studying. As for me, I'm still sitting at home, shaking my leg and slacking all the way eventhough my JLPT3 is just in a few days. Oh, that reminded me. I need to go download past year questions! Stupid link. It's all written in chinese and I have no idea where the download link is. =(
Anyway, speaking of studying. Like I said earlier, some of my friends have already started tuitions and probably got their brains working during the holidays. I seriously feel that I'm gonna have a real bad results for my tests and exams. I mean, Form4's no joke anymore. And Sejarah is gonna be one hell of a kind. I want my tuitions to start but unfortunately it's not. My Chemistry tuition was suppose to start soon but even after I sms-ed my teacher, there was no reply at all. Add Maths, Maths and Physic are starting next year. Oh, and Sejarah. *calculates* Can I study THAT much in just so little time? Ok, you know what? I'm paranoid. Or maybe I just can't live without studying? ... Nahhh. I doubt that!

On the other hand, I've not watched Twilight yet. Yes, how sad. Bolt's coming out soon too. Seriously, it just creeps me out that the whole wide world is talking about how amazing Twilight was. Before it was THIS famous, I eventually bought Eclipse without knowing that it was actually a series. Then I got busy with studies and band and had left the book aside. Before I could even pick up the book back, everyone's going head over heels in love with Twilight and Stephanie Meyer's books were selling like hot cakes. Unfortunately after this happened, I lost interest. I mean, how slow can the world get? I just don't feel like going mad about the book nor the show now eventhough I wanna read the books like normal novels that I read and watch the show like normal movies. I don't wanna go like, "OH IT'S TWILIGHT !! I MUST FREAKING WATCH IT !!" I rather go like, "Oh, Twilight's out. New movie. Let's go watch." I'll take my own sweet time. Call me slow or outdated, I don't care. Currently my Twilight book is in Johor with my brother. Chee Seng said that guys who read Twilight are gay. Come to think about it, I've not seen any guys going mad bout it yet eventhough my brother had the urge to read it. And no, my brother ain't gay. Leticia and Sue Fyenn are currently head over heels over Jasper whom I think isn't good looking at all. *coughs* Jasper *coughs* sucks *coughs* and I hope Sue Fyenn reads this. xD

Friday morning's BSO meeting. I'm so looking forward. There's just too much things to talk about and I think about band throughout my whole holiday. I thought about what should be done to improve the band and to get support. I thought about what we should be doing for the future and the next competition. About how we, BSOs should show more teamwork to raise the band. I miss band so much. I should take an instrument and start playing "Aku Cinta Padamu" to the band! Ahh, but whenever someone in the band plays it, other would be asking things like, "You putus cinta ka?" or will be shouting, "ADA ORANG PUTUS CINTA~" AHH who cares?! Aku cinta band and THAT is a fact! And dear trumpeters of RMMB, please stop playing Auld Lang Syne. Play Aku Cinta Padamu more often. =( I miss marching on the muddy field. I miss playing music in Balai Ilmu. I miss marching on the basketball court. I miss raising my toes and planting my heels. I miss complaining bout the pain due to the postures. I miss cursing John because of his zomgwtfbbq posture. I miss the sound of drumsticks hitting for tempo. I miss the hot burning sun that fried our brains so badly that we acted weirdly.

I think I'm beginning to crap A LOT now. Boredom kills.

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins