|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
In a delimma / Monday, May 26, 2008 @ 5:20 PM
Currently in a super delimma. I don't know. I just don't feel in place. I have friends in school who I see everyday in school. Spend time with them but eventually it's coming back again. The feeling of being left out. I'm really in a delimma. A few days ago, while in band practice, I noticed that Y didn't talk to me at all. Whenever I go to talk to her she just smile. I keep thinking that she's avoiding me. Eventually in that group, I feel out. The reasons are: 1) Most of them are in the other class. 2) We rarely talk like last time. 3) There's totally nothing to talk about with them. Everytime I'm the one doing the talking. I'm sick of it. I get annoyed with myself. They don't talk about themselves nor they talk to us about anything. Its either school life or just plain lame and retarded crap. I feel myself not being trusted anymore. I feel myself distanced from them. Argh. I don't know. I'm just.. in a delima. Other than that, in the other group which only consist of just a few of us, I feel left out too. On the other hand, in this group, I feel.. Not Needed. All of them are in another section in band and I'm the only one in the other section. I feel really.. not needed. They're always together. Laughing and crapping. While I, on the other hand is feeling not needed by them since they can eventually have more fun without me. Argh. I really don't know what to do. I don't want to confront them. But I just wanna let my feeling out. That's why I decided to blog this. Sometimes, I just feeling like it might be so much better if my family is gonna shift. That way I'll change to another school and start a new life there. Maybe they might miss me at the beginning but I bet that sooner or later I'll be long forgotten and not missed. Neither on their sight or mind. End. |