|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
22nd April 2008 / Thursday, April 24, 2008 @ 8:41 PM
2 more days til Sport's Day. Urgh~! Super stress. I've not been in class for more than a week already. Dang. I'm so dead. Tons of homeworks and tons to catch up with. X.x *Thanks Jeanne, for the homeworks* Sigh. Sukan. Sukan. This word makes me sick. Why? 'Cause it makes me stress! Why? 'Cause of certain PEOPLE. 1. Some people just don't understand human languages and can't answer simple questions! Talk to them in English, say understand but when I ask questions, all she does is stare back. Damn. What's worse is that I think her mouth got gold. Don't know how to play the song, no score, don't ask. Gold in her mouth. You don't ask means I assume that you know. If you still don't know and don't want to ask, I can't help you! Then, it's not my problem already but because of you, my "beban" bertambah! So like, OPEN YOU DAMN MOUTH LA. 2. Some people think they so BIG. Science student very big deal. Need go back to class and study BIOLOGY when the other students are sacrificing under the hot sun. Instrument don't bother. You think what? Don't even know how to take your own instrument. You think you got maid in the band ar? Then during practices, suddenly disappear. KNS. You think you professional already? You don't want to miss class but you want to go for Sukan. What's the use? Waste my time and energy only. Grr! Oh~ My Darling~ i miss you so much! Please come back =( My darling PC~ End. P/S: I've got my prefect tie. Guess what colour? GRAY. -_-" lurves, AliciaYSJ |