|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
After a long time / Saturday, March 08, 2008 @ 1:36 PM
I just noticed that it's been long since I last posted something in my blog! Well anyway, today is election day. The day when they count the votes. Note to all my Malaysian friends, it's better to stay home today. You won't know what might happen in the streets. Other than that, LET'S JUST PARTY SINCE MARCH TERM HOLIDAYS ARE HERE !! Well, before the term breaks, I've actually decided what I was going to do. To-Do List (1 week before term break) : 1) Study Japanese. Rusting already. 2) Play RO. 3) Watch anime. But then.. To-Do List (Few days before term break) : 1) Finish KOMSAS homework. 2) Finish KH documents. 3) Sejarah research. 4) Read up the whole of Form2 Sejarah. 5) Watch Saiunkoku Monogatari 2, 灼眼 の シャナ (Shakugan no Shana 2) and ナルト 疾風伝 (Naruto Shippuuden) until latest episodes. 6) Feed my homunculus in RO. So, yeah. Basically, my planning was all upside down then. BUT THEN (again).. Yesterday I got up at 8 (suprisingly) and had my KOMSAS done! After checking my KH documents, I've to sketch something only, which I'm going to do after posting this. To-Do List (after 1 day of term break) : 1) Sejarah research. 2) Read up the whole of Form2 Sejarah. 3) Watch anime. 4) Play RO, feed homunculus in RO, attend WoE. 5) Phone Saeko sensei to require about YLPT level3. 6) Lepak at Kel's house on Wednesday. 7) Practice piano. 8) Do tuition homework (this is super deadly. I actually forgotten about it until a few seconds ago) I get to relax more !! Ok. That's all for now! P/S : Grow up, kid. I would really appriciate. lurves, AliciaYSJ |