|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
*faints* / Sunday, March 16, 2008 @ 3:13 PM
I can't stand it. I can't take it any longer. Sejarah sucks. >.> It makes me yawn. It makes me sleep. Anyway, I was just on the phone with Sensei. I called to asked about the JLPT Level 3. I asked her if the CLC centre in Klang is gonna open a class but unfortunately, they're not. So, I asked if there were any classes in the Taipan centre. She said there is only JLPT level 4 classes and it just started. So... "zomgwtfbbqandteriyakisauce!" Then she asked me if I wanted a home tuition since I could catch up quickly. I was like.. "Ee-?" Sensei was giving home tuition at a cafe in Centro. They've just finish Lesson 16 and I've just finished Lesson 15. It shouldn't be a problem for me to catch up 1 lesson. It DOESN'T look expensive. The class is on a weekday and it's at night. I'm free at that time. Now it's just up to my mum. =.= I feel so.. @.@ There are no other F3 in Eternal Matrix so I'm given home tuition. Piano classes are definately home classes (I can't possibly go to the Yamaha centre anymore since I'm in grade 3 and going on grade 4). Japanese home tuition soon to start. I'm glad Sejarah tuition ain't home tuition. P/S: Sigh.. lurves, AliciaYSJ |